- Live instructor support with one-on-one contact
- Hands-on training labs with online exams
- An easy step-by-step learning format
- Start any program for $5
Use our toll-free Instructor hot-line, chat room or email to access our faculty and staff if you ever need help with your course work. CIE's dedicated staff of instructors do more than just grade your exams; they help guide you, step-by-step, through your studies.
Many CIE courses include practical hands-on training. As a CIE student you can train on your own laboratory equipment which assures you that you can practice whenever you like and repeat the experiments as often as you need.
Many CIE courses include fully assembled laboratory equipment to reinforce, through experiments and exercises, electronics theory learned in the text.
Professionally designed by educators and engineers, the lab equipment allows you to perform as many different experiments. The experiments show you how every circuit works and how to troubleshoot problems.
You'll gain all the practical experience needed to troubleshoot and repair equipment used in today's work place.
The Lab Equipment is Yours to Keep
The laboratory equipment included in the lab programs are part of your tuition. There are no extra lab fees or equipment to buy. Yours to keep to use at home or on the job.
Career Courses Available
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics Troubleshooting
- PC Repair
Many HIGH-TECH Career Tracks Available
- Electronics Technology with Laboratory
- Introduction to Computers and Microsoft Office
- Computer Programming with Java and C#
- CompTIA A+ Certification & Computer Technology
- CompTIA Network+ Certification & Computer Technology
- Introduction to Home Automation Installation
- Electronics Technology with FCC License Preparation
- Broadcast Engineering
- Industrial Electronics with PLC Technology
- Wireless and Electronic Communications
- Electronics Technology & Advanced Troubleshooting
- Electronics Technology with Digital & Microprocessor Laboratories